Reusable Embroidered FaceMasks - Frida
Artsy and Stylish, Reusable, Embroidered 100% Cotton face mask for protecting yourself and others against air particles.
These masks are reusable, great for everyday use. They are are embroidered with Silk Thread in Sewing Machines by artisans from Chiapas, Mexico. Composed of 2 layers of 100% cotton Fabric with a thicker layer of Pellon Fabric in the middle that works as a filter. They are designed to provide sufficient coverage of the face while maintaining a comfortable fit.
These Masks have a Frida Kahlo doll-like embroidered.
The CDC recommends to wash reusable masks after every use. If you need to go out of your home daily, we recommend having a minimum of 2 masks, so that you can always have a clean mask on hand.
Price is Per Face Mask. If you buy 3 or more, the price is $9 per mask.
Machine Wash Cold. Do not bleach. Do not iron. We recommend hang drying to avoid shrinking or tumble dry.
- Made of 100% Cotton with a Peyon Fabric Layer in the middle
- One size fits most.
- Elastic Ear Straps
- Handmade product and each piece is Unique.
- Hand-made by Artisans in Chiapas, Mexico.
- Our masks provide physical barriers only.
- We make no claim that the masks provide protection against viruses or bacteria.
- Due to hygiene purposes, masks cannot be returned or exchanged and all sales are final.
We Also Recommend