Clay Heart Box
Clay Heart Shaped Jewelry Box, Painted with Birds and Flowers Motifs.
This is a one of a kind Jewelry Box. These Boxes are great as Gifts and as decoration. They are traditionally made by Indigenous Groups in the Town of Xalitla, in Mexico, they paint them entirely by hand without any patterns.
Because there are no two boxes that are the same. Please select the one you would like from the drop down menu. We restock these items on a regular basis, but they are never the same ones.
- Made with Clay, Hand-painted.
- Painted Entirely, outside and inside.
- Matte Finish
- Approximate Measurements: 2 1/2" ( 6.5 cms) long by 1 7/8" (3.2 cms) tall.
- Hand-made by Ines Salvador from Xalitla, Mexico.
- Also available in other shapes.
We Also Recommend