Day of the Dead Market Bag
Day of the Dead “Market” Bag with an embroidered Sugar Skull or Calavera on one Side. Features Small plastic Handles.
It is a Great Carry all! People in Mexico use them a lot to go to the Market as these bags can carry a lot of weight, do not keep odors and are super easy to clean. They are great to go trick or treating with! or to take to the Beach!
Due to the handmade nature of the bag, each one is one of a kind. We will send you the color of your choice. If you want to choose a specific design, please send us a message, or write it in the comments section at checkout.
- Materials: Plastic Mesh, metal, Skull is made with Felt and Cotton.
- Small, plastic handles in solid color.
- Measurements: Approximate Measurements: 16” (41 cms) wide by 13 1/2” (35 cms) tall and 8” (20 cms) deep.
- Hand-crafted in Chiapas, Mexico.
- Available in Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, Green and Yellow
We Also Recommend