Clay Hexagon Box
Clay Hexagon Shaped Jewelry Box, Painted with Birds and Flowers Motifs.
This is a one of a kind Jewelry Box. These Boxes are great as Gifts and as decoration. They are traditionally made by Indigenous Groups in the Town of Xalitla, in Mexico, they paint them entirely by hand without any patterns.
- Made with Clay, Hand-painted.
- Painted Entirely, outside and inside.
- Matte Finish
- Approximate Measurements: 2 1/2" ( 6.5 cms) long by 1 7/8" (3.2 cms) tall.
- Hand-made by Ines Salvador from Xalitla, Mexico.
- Also available in Oval, Trunk, and Circle
We Also Recommend